Saturday 14 January 2012

Paint by Numbers Eyes!

I have a secret..sometimes I feel like a failure as woman because I just cannot grasp the knack of applying make up. Maybe I am being a little (a lot) melodramatic but in all seriousness make up is something I find challenging. I  dream of smokey eyes but have never been able to achieve them without some assistance.  I look for products that are easy to apply with possible step by step directions! Well the good people at AVON have heard my cries and have come out with eye shadow palette that even I can use. It is called the Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professionals Perfect Eyes Kit.

It shows you exactly where each colour needs to be applied around your eye for optimal ease!

If you haven't tried avon, check out their website. They have branched out from make up to a variety of products for women..including clothes (some sizes go up to 2X but will cost more then the smaller sizes.)


www.avon.ca
www.avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment