Friday 6 January 2012

CITY CHIC

I love on line shopping..to the point it has become almost an addiction. I live in a small southwestern city in Ontario Canada. To be honest, my choice of unique stylish clothes have some limitations. I feel that an entire world of design, fabrics and proper fit became available to me at the click of a button.  I want to share one of my favourites with you.I found Citychic by accident. It was an advertisement on a facebook page. I clicked it and found so many cute affordable clothes I immediately wanted to start ordering. But first I had to do my homework. City Chic is an Australian based company with an american website as well. If you sign up for their email newsletter they send you a code for 30% off. Shipping is free and so far I have never had to pay duties or taxes. Returns free as well! You really need to look at their sizing. It is different then the standard US or UK sizing. For instance I am usually an 2x, in City chic sizing I am a large. Love it! Just follow the link on their site for sizing and they have wonderful videos that teach you how to properly measure yourself.


This is a picture of me wearing my first purchase from CityChic. It was for my son's graduation from public school and I was being vampy! Sadly the dress is not available anymore but there are so many more to choose from!

1 comment:

  1. T you look amazing! the cut of the skirt and the waistline are perfect! it's so flattering for your figure - really gives you that hourglass look. AND everything is in proportion and you look very smooth!

    ReplyDelete