Friday 16 March 2012

Virtu...Australia knows how to rock the clothes!

When you live in a small community where your choices for plus sized clothes are limited, I like to explore all possible options for fashion, and that has taken me to Australia via the world of online shopping. I love the attitude of Australian designers and the products they offer today's woman. They seem to understand that curvy women need clothes that fit their bodies, not just larger clothes. Today I want to mention Virtu who understand the need of a plus size gal!
Virtu, by the company's definition means "rare and beautiful" and they believe every women is just that regardless of size. They offer different versatile pieces from everyday wear, business casual and some standout pieces that are truly stunning. They carry sizes 12-24 (USA sizing equivalent would be size 8-20) If you are unsure of your size they have a chart you can use for a proper fit. Shipping world wide is $30 dollars. My favourite is the Tahlia tunic top. My guilty pleasure is the top has pockets, so I have place to store my cell phone! I like the quality of the material as I wore it all day and it did not wrinkle. I have included some pictures of me wearing the top. You can see that the top lasted the day much better then I did!



Talhia Tunic from Virtu
Jeggings from Forever 21                                                                
Shoes from Silhouettes
Right now Virtu is having a sale!

One Day Only - 25% off all full priced styles!
Saturday 17th March - Available In Store & Online!
www.virtushop.com.au
Plus size clothing in sizes 12 to 24, for your life after work. Shop online for a range of plus size clothing including tops, pants, dresses, sleepwear and much more.

1 comment:

  1. Nice curvy clothing. You look beautiful and I thing its suits you good.

    ReplyDelete